This is the setting that inspired the great Jack Nicklaus to create a golf course as unique as himself. This par 71, 18-hole course winds along a gentle valley floor offering you a spectacular setting as your golfing skills are tested to the fullest. Nicklaus North has played host to events such as the Skins Game and the Shell's Wonderful World of Golf, welcoming some of golf's biggest names such as Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Greg Norman, Fred Couples, John Daly, Vijay Singh and Stephen Ames to name a few.
Just minutes from the resort village of Whistler, British Columbia, Nicklaus North stands out as one of the great courses in North America. It's no wonder this is only one of a few rare golf courses in the world bearing Jack Nicklaus' name.
Course Designer Jack Nicklaus
Length 6,961 yards
Notable Awards and Distinctions:
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Design
- One of five courses in the world granted Nicklaus name
- Best New Course in Canada, Golf Digest
- Host to Nicklaus, Norman, Faldo, Els, Couples, Singh, Daly, Ames
- ScoreGolf Top 100 Courses in Canada, consistently Top 50
- ScoreGolf Top Public Courses in Canada, #7
- 4.5 Trip Advisor and Golf Digest Rating
- Voted the Best Golf Course in Whistler by Locals - Pique Magazine, 2013-2018
Enquire about how to check Nicklaus North Golf Club off your golf bucket list!