JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa
JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort
3800 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718
Cradled in the Tucson Mountains, the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa is situated just west of the area the archeologists have called the birthplace of Tucson. Rich in culture, history and natural beauty, this area called Starr Pass is simply amazing. As you look to the surrounding mountains and Tucson Valley, you will see the same vistas appreciated by people for the past 3,000 years.
JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa's accommodations are relaxed, luxurious, and natural. Drawing on the beauty of its location, the resort features elements of the lush desert and far-reaching landscape throughout its design. Each of the resort's 575 spacious guestrooms and 35 suites feature a private patio or balcony coupled with magnificent views. The furniture is custom-made, the colors are warm and inviting.
- Business Center
- 6 Restaurants
- Spa and Health Club (treatments and classes extra)
- Swimming & Tennis
- Children's activities
Deluxe - 430 sq. ft.
Deluxe guestrooms offer standard hotel amenities and feature pillow top mattresses with duvet covers. Bedding consists of 1 King or 2 Double beds.
Hotel & Room Amenities:
- Located 13 miles from Tucson International Airport (approx. 23 min.)
- Self parking: $10/day (fees subject to change)
- Valet parking: $20/day (fees subject to change)
- 520 Guestrooms / 6 Floors
- 485 Deluxe
- High-speed Internet: 12.95/day (fees subject to change)
- In-room safe
- Voice mail
- Flat screen television
- Video games
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- A mandatory daily resort fee of $34.49 is payable by the guest upon check-in. (fee subject to change)
Resort fee includes:
- High speed Internet and wireless internet in guestrooms
- Complimentary self-parking
- Daily fitness activities at Hashani Spa
- Guided Morning Hike
- Complimentary kids meal for dinner at Signature Grill (12 and under only - limit 2 kids per paying adult)
- 15% discount in Resort Shops
- Unlimited use of golf driving range with complimentary Callaway Clubs
Package courses to include: Starr Pass Golf Club ON SITE (27 holes) / Golf Club at Dove Mountain / Tucson National Sonoran and Catalina Courses / La Paloma Golf Club (27 holes) / Ventana Canyon (36 holes) / El Conquistador (36 holes) / AZ National Golf Club / Vistoso Golf Club / Gallery Golf Club North and South Courses...
Please enquire about golf package and tour pricing. Customized golf packages available (you choose the # of nights and golf rounds).