The Merchant Hotel - Belfast
The Merchant Hotel is conveniently located in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, close to the centre of the city. The hotel is located on the corner of Waring Street and Skipper Street in an unmissable Grade A listed Victorian sandstone building.
- Free WiFi
- Spa & Wellness Center
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant / Bar
- Customs House Belfast (0.2 km)
- Big Fish (0.3 km)
- Victoria Square Shopping Center (0.3 km)
- Albert Memorial Clock (0.3km)
- St. Annes Cathedral Belfast (0.4km)
- Ulster University, Belfast Campass (0.4km)
- Belfast Central Library (0.4 km)
- St. George's Market (0.5 km)
The 5 AA Red Star Merchant Hotel offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, a spa, and a rooftop gym and hot tub. The Merchant is the winner of the Best UK Hotel 2011 award in the International Hotel Awards.