Rockies Luxury Golf and Rail Vacation
Western Canada is home to some of the most striking mountain scenery in the World. It is also home to some of Canada's top golf courses. The Rocky Mountaineer rail tour is one of the most famous rail trips you can take in the Americas. So why not combine all of the above? That is "in a nutshell" what this amazing golf and rail tour is all about. Great golf, 5 star resorts, unforgettable scenery, and a rail tour to remember forever!
Starting in Vancouver and ending in the beautiful town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies, this experience is true Canadiana and a golf vacation that should be on any golfers bucket list.
12 Day/11 Night Luxury Itinerary:
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver and Transfer to Whistler via the Sea to Sky Highway (with rental car) for 3 night stay at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Resort and Spa.
- Day 2: Golf Nicklaus North (Canada Top 100 Course)
- Day 3: Golf Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Canada Top 100 Course)
- Day 4: Drive back to Vancouver. Stay 1 night at Fairmont Pacific Rim Vancouver (Vancouver's premiere luxury hotel harbor front). relax and enjoy your evening
- Day 5: Transportation to Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station. ALL ABOARD!!! - Includes Gold Leaf Rail Tour from Vancouver to Jasper with overnight accommodations in Kamloops. Includes beautiful viewing from the bi-level glass domed coach. Inclusive of hot gourment meals and snacks.
- Day 6: Finish Rail Tour - Arrive in Jasper - Check into Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Resort for 2 nights of true luxury in spectacular mountain setting.
- Day 7: Play Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club (Canada Top 5 Course). Afternoon/Evenning at leisure.
- Day 8: Private coach transportation from Jasper to Banff stopping at the famous Columbia Icefields along the way. See one of Canada's largest glacial icefields before arriving in beautiful Banff, Alberta. Check in the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Stay 4 nights.
- Day 9: Play Banff Springs Golf Club (Canada Top 5 Course). One of Canada's top ranked golf courses. Afternoon/Evening at leisure to stroll around Banff visiting the shops or just taking in the amazing surrounds.
- Day 10: Play Stewart Creek Golf Club (Canada Top 100 Course). Visit Lake Louise, Lake Minnewaka and other great sights in this area.
- Day 11: Play Silvertip Golf Club. Flexibility to sightsee at your leisure.
- Day 12: Transfer to Calgary - for return flight home!
Luxury Package Includes:
- 11 Nights luxury accommodation
- 2 Day Luxury Rail Trip from Vancouver to Jasper
- All gourmet meals and snacks on the Rocky Mountaineer (Gold Leaf)
- 6 rounds of golf with powercart - Top Courses in Canada (Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club / Banff Springs Golf Club / Silvertip Golf Club / Stewart Creek Golf Club)
- All taxes and fees.
Optional Add ons for Added Fee: Breakfasts at all hotels / added nights and golf rounds.
Self Drive Base Cost From: $10,400.00 CAD per person
*based on double occupancy. Self Drive.
*For larger group full van and driver options available.